Careers At LYNX19
Junior Digital Marketing Role
Are you aged 16-24 and claiming Universal Credit?
If yes, then you could be eligible for the Kickstart scheme
The Kickstart scheme offers you a 6-month paid job placement for a minimum of 25 hours per week with the opportunity for training and support throughout.
Do you have a passion for IT and social media?
If yes, then Lynx 19 could have a roll for you
Here at Lynx 19, we are looking for someone who can help develop creative and engaging written, graphic, and video marketing content on a number of Social Media Platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Alongside being introduced to website development, copy writing and data analytics. For the right candidate we will also provide additional training on Search Engine Optimisation, Google Ad Management and Creation.
You will learn a range of skills, including but not limited to:
- Overseeing a number of social business accounts including the creation of Social Media Calendars, Graphics, and both video and animated posts.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers. It will be necessary to acquire insight in online marketing trends in order to keep strategies up to date.
- Monitor relevant competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Create, edit, proof and upload copy and images for websites.
- Data Reporting, Analysis and Commentary.
- Blog Research and Creation on a wide range of topics.
- English Skills – A great deal of the work conducted will require strong English skills.
- Mathematical Skills – Part of this role will require the ability to look at data analytics and numerical metrics to implement various appropriate digital marketing strategies.
- Computing Skills – Must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Good Eye for Detail – As all social posts, web designs and various Ads will be available to and viewed by large audiences, it is important to check over your work and not be careless.
- Creative – Social graphics, website design and marketing strategies require a level of design flair and originality to be accepted by clients.
- Analytical Skills – We would like it if you are able to demonstrate a good level of analytical thinking as Data Analysis and Reporting are key components for SEO and other areas of digital marketing.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills – You will be required to regularly communicate, and potentially liaise, with clients whilst working on their account.
How to apply: Please send your CV to Kickstart@acisgroup.co.uk along with a paragraph that tells us why you are interested in the role
Our Contact Details
Below are our contact details:
The Plough Business Hub
37 Church Street
+44 01427 381095
Send Us Your Message